Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Outdoor








It is official- Avi is waving. At first I was not sure she was just doing her normal 'flapping of arms' but no- apparently about the time she started clapping she also started waving.
July 11, 2011
About five calls no wait, six calls, later finally my referral got put into tri-care.
In the mid morning we out side and I picked wild mushrooms out of the yard while Avi played with the volleyball and watched the cat. She also has talent for finding random objects- like a small gross looking old ball- uck- this baby is better then a vacuum! I took some pictures of her up against the post of the play house, and I think she looks rather modelish.
When I brought Avi back inside she started to cry- she did not want to go in- so we went back out. She played with a soccer ball and crawled around a bit. After a while I had turned my head-to look back and see she had a hand full of dirt in her mouth. I decided it was time to go inside and feed the child real food!
That evening, Avi's sleeping schedule has been so off she fell asleep in high chair- this transition has been tough on her. At first I thought it wasn't going to be too bad, but it getting worse. We are all tired!
Mom was really cute- Warren was over and she was saying having me here was like being able to go to eat everyday. First I had made the quiche, then chicken salad, and Monday night jambalaya- Gunnar's favorite. I am glad they like my cooking :). It is nice to have family dinner. Since mom works family dinner is something that basically disappeared for our family during the week. Coming home I had forgotten about that, and I hope to establish the habit of family dinner again- the evening seems so empty without it...
Mom, Avi, and I went shopping at Wal-Mart and Costco. We got some suction bowls for Avi- I am sooo excited. Avi has a special talent for reaping destruction!! I hope they will help reduce the food mess, at least a little.
For family home evening mom and I watched the clips available on LDS.org from the new mission president training. It reminded me of how fun missionary work is. It is such a blessing to be able to share the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment