Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday- 34 weeks

Mom made german pancakes this morning- oh I am so loved! they are sooo good. I think if I had my way I would have them everyday this week!
I showered, got ready for church, got Avi ready for church and amazing was still feeling okay(given I had over three hours to do so- ya for 11:30 church)! I thought maybe I might be able to stay for all of church, but then we got to church. I was exhausted by the walk to the chapel. Then came the sitting in the bench. I felt sick and uncomfortable. I was a little scared I was going to get more sick and end up like I did with Avi- the whole fainting and throwing up disaster, but it didn't get too bad. Avi is such a busy child- mom earns like 50 points for taking her to church by herself the last few weeks!!
I came home after sacrament and fell asleep on the couch. to my shock- I had slept two hours! I had been exhausted. So I didn't have to wait long for the family to get back. Avi was so tired, she had a snack and didn't cry when I put her down. She woke up with a wailing cry not very long after I put her down. I went in to see if I held her if she would go back to sleep. We sat in the glider and she laid her head on my not so little belly. We sat for a bit and she just laid there, but didn't go back to sleep, so we got up and had dinner.
Oh, Avi still loves humus. It has been a long time since we had some, and I forgot that she liked it, but it was a great snack for her today.
Avi has taken up twirling. She likes to spin around and around till she gets dizzy and falls down, then she gets back up and tries to spin some more. She also getting to know songs better. I was singing "Popcorn Popping" and she was slightly doing the actions with me, and she knew to point to her nose after I 'made' my 'popcorn ball'- that would smell so sweet... Tonight when I was reading her books for bed time, there was a jungle book- she was asking what the different animals were on the picture (it is so cute because she slurs together "What is that?" into one word). When I responded one was a spider- she started doing the motion for the "Itsy Bitsy Spider"- which now also her 'sign' for singing a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment