Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference Sun

Second day of conference. It was wonderful, but I missed snuggling up to Gunnar. Erin was able to feel the baby kick. Avi loved playing with Jaxon and Aliea. She was so busy grabbing toys and walking around with them. Baby is kicking right now- I think he is going to be a soccer player.
I made blueberry waffles, Jennica made buttermilk syrup- yum! For lunch we had Hawaiian haystacks.
It was fun to be with family. This evening Sonja stopped by :). The Hendrix were in town so they also stopped by! I felt like it was a piece of home. We love them so much!
I felt one of the main messages of conference was- Read The Book of Mormon! I also thought being a missionary- of being kind and patient, trying to follow the Savior. And also feeling and believing in the Lord's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment