Wednesday, May 2, 2012

may

Avi can now say "strawberry" . It is so sweet. She says diaper-"diapo". When I am putting her down at night, she says, "seat, seat, seat." so I will sit down with her as I prayer and sing with to her. She is getting better at folding her arms and saying "amen."
Today we went to get pupusas with Jennica, it was Jenn's first time. Avi loved the Loroco?(the little flower) kind. She loves cheese! I have been giving it to her a little bit each day, and have not seen a difference in her bowels, so hopefully she'll be okay...
Gage is 13 lbs 12 oz, 23 inches- he had his two month appointment a little late (last week) and since he was a premie a nurse came to check on him today. He is doing well :). He is beginning to laugh, yesterday, I got him to really laugh- it was soooo cute!! He loves it when I say "hi".
Emily got married on Saturday. The ceremony was lovely, Avi and Gage looked adorable dressed up. I am hoping the days settle down soon...
Right now the truck is in the shop, I got hit in the parking lot, while we were in the building, no note left...

No comments:

Post a Comment